We know that Manna Hydration is the highest quality double wall vacuum insulated bottle available. We believe in our products so much that we offer a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects for all Manna Hydration products!
While this lifetime warranty does not cover ordinary scratches and minor wear, including dents, scrapes, paint / outer coating chips, etc., it does cover manufacturing defects.
Before you submit a warranty claim, please read the following:
- Damage to caps (breaks and leaks): If your cap experiences damage or if your bottle leaks, refrain from sending us your damaged bottle. Instead, click on the link below, sign in, and enter your warranty details. Please note you may be required to send us a photographic evidence of your cap to validate any claims. You will be held responsible for the cost of shipping returned items.
- Bottles with Insulation Issues: You can test your bottle’s insulation at home with boiling water. Pour boiling water directly into a Manna Hydration bottle, filled up to the neck. Take precautions when pouring the boiling water. Do not hold the bottle in your hand that you are pouring boiling water into. After pouring the boiling water, keep the bottle uncovered. After roughly 5 minutes, touch the outside of the bottle (below the neck). If you feel hot areas on the bottle’s outside, the insulation has been damaged and you may receive a replacement.
- Bottles Damaged During Shipping: Please contact us if you ordered your bottle from www.mannahydration.com and it has arrived with apparent damage. If you bottle is damaged, do not use. We cannot replace a bottle due to shipping damage after it’s been used. We will supply you with a pre-paid shipping label via email to return the damaged bottle and will provide you a replacement bottle upon receipt.
- Rough Welds Around the Bottle’s Rim: On occasion, the welds around our bottle’s rims can feel rough. If your bottle has a rough or uneven rim, you are eligible for a replacement.
- Does your Bottle Rattle?: If you’re hearing a rattle in your bottle, it’s due to a small metal disc that sits between the double wall of your bottle and helps create the vacuum insulation. Sometimes the disc becomes dislodged, creating a small rattling sound. While this will not affect the quality of insulation or integrity of the bottle, if it is an annoyance, we will exchange it for a new one.
Warranty claims will only be approved by Manna Hydration if the product was purchased from a Manna authorized dealer. This warranty is limited to the lifetime of your Manna Hydration product, as limited by or subject to applicable law. The limited warranty provided by Manna Hydration only applies to manufacturing defects and does not include any damage or defect of any Manna Hydration products caused by, whether directly or indirectly, any of the following: (i) improper use or misuse of the product; (ii) damage or defect caused by cleaning, disassembly, alterations, or modifications; or (iii) damage or defect caused by or resulting from wear and tear, abuse, fire, and Acts of God or any other deity.
If you believe you have a defective bottle and want to make a warranty claim, follow the link below to sign in and enter your warranty details. Alternatively, if you purchased your Manna Hydration product from an authorized Manna Hydration retailer, please contact that retailer and make a warranty claim with them to avoid unnecessary shipping and handling charges and delay.
Please note your Warranty Claim for a Manna Hydration product will be replaced by the same size and color Manna Hydration. If the size and color of your original bottle are no longer available, it will be replaced by one of similar size and color and will not be of lesser MSRP value.
In no event shall Manna Hydration be liable or responsible for any damage, loss, cost, or expense, including incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion or limitation may not be applicable to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary, depending on the state.